|Rate Power||95/110KW||BOLING||Ground pressure||0.36Kg/cm²|
|Rate speed||2200r/min||Working width||3000mm||Max.|
|Fuel consumption||≤224g/KW·h||Working height||1430mm||Max.|
|fuel capacity||120L||Forward speed||L: 0-8m/min H: 0-24m/min|
|Crawler tread||3570mm||W2||Rear speed||L: 0-8m/min H:0-24m/min|
|Crawler width||300mm||Steel||Feed port width||3000mm|
|Weight||4000kg||Without fuel||Drive mode||Hydraulic|
|Diameter of roller||827mm||With knife||Working capacity||1000m³/h||Max.|
1. The compost facility working site should be flat, solid and convex-concave surface more than 50mm is prohibited.
2. The width of the strip material should be no larger than 3000mm; the height could be max reach 1430mm.
3. The front and the end of the material need 15 m place for turning, the row space of strip material compost hill should be at least 1 meter.
Recommended maximum size of compost windrow(cross section):
Professionally adjusted, specially custom, high quality brand turbocharged engine. It has strong power, low fuel consumption and high reliability.
(M2600 and above models equipped with Cummins engine)
Hydraulic Control Valve
High-tech content control valve, upgraded and optimized hydraulic system. It has high quality, excellent performance, long service life and low failure rate.
Integrated operation by the single handle.
The large compost turner’s roller adopts mechanical transmission and hydraulic clutch power switching mode and transmits the engine power to the working drum through the transfer case + transmission gearbox. Advantages: 1. The transmission efficiency of the gear pair is high, which can reach more than 93% and The efficiency will not decrease over time; 2. Simple maintenance and low maintenance cost; 3. The electro-hydraulic clutch control roller is impact-resistant, and has a manual control mode, which can be used for emergency work; The integrated lifting method avoids the loosening and falling off of the national bolts caused by the asynchronous lifting of the roller.
Manganese steel cutters on the roller are strong and corrosion resistant. By scientific spiral design, while the machine crushing the raw materials, mixing and turning the raw materials uniformly with one thousandth dispersion, and filling the compost with oxygen and cooling at the same time.In order to process the organic material in the stack more deeply, the roller also has a lifting function.
Please choose special rollers and knives according to the different characteristics of raw materials.
Ecuador, the raw materials are animal manure, organic household waste, agricultural organic waste, etc. The annual output is about 20,000 tons. To save costs, the customer requires the M3000 to retain only basic operating functions. After careful research and communication, our technicians finally Satisfy the client's needs, of course, this is not a recommended practice.
The function of the compost turner:
1. Stirring function in raw material conditioning.
In compost production, to adjust the carbon-nitrogen ratio, pH, water content, etc. of raw materials, some auxiliary materials must be added. The main raw materials and various auxiliary materials, which are roughly stacked together in proportion, can be mixed evenly by the turning and polishing machine to achieve the purpose of conditioning.
2. Adjust the temperature of the raw material pile.
During the operation of the compost turning machine, the raw material pellets are fully contacted and mixed with the air, and a large amount of fresh air can be contained in the material pile, which is helpful for aerobic microorganisms to actively generate fermentation heat, and the temperature of the pile rises; when the temperature is high, the supplement of fresh air can be used. Cool down the stack temperature. A state of alternating medium temperature - high temperature - medium temperature - the high temperature is formed, and various beneficial microorganisms grow and multiply rapidly in the temperature range they are adapted to.
3. Improve the permeability of the raw material windrow pile.
The turning system can process the material into small clumps, so that the viscous and dense material pile becomes fluffy and elastic, forming a suitable porosity.
4. Adjust the moisture of the raw material windrow pile.
The suitable water content of raw material fermentation is around 55%, and the moisture standard of finished organic fertilizer is below 20%. During fermentation, biochemical reactions will generate new water, and the consumption of raw materials by microorganisms will also cause water to lose its carrier and become free. Therefore, with the timely reduction of water during the fertilizer-making process, in addition to the evaporation formed by heat conduction, the turning of the raw material by the turning machine will form mandatory water vapor emission.
5. To realize the special requirements of the composting process.
For example, the crushing of raw materials, giving a certain shape to the raw material pile or realizing quantitative displacement of raw materials, etc.
The process of making compost:
1. Livestock and poultry manure and other materials, organic domestic waste, sludge, etc. are used as fertilizer base materials, pay attention to the carbon-nitrogen ratio (C/N): Since composting materials have different C/N ratios, we need to use The C/N ratio is controlled at the 25~35 that the microorganism likes and the fermentation can proceed smoothly. The C/N ratio of the finished compost is usually 15~25.
2. After the C/N ratio is adjusted, it can be mixed and stacked. The trick at this point is to adjust the overall moisture content of the compost to 50-60% before starting. If the water content of livestock and poultry manure and other materials, domestic garbage, sludge, etc. is too high, you can add organic matter, relatively dry auxiliary materials that can absorb water, or use the method of backflow to put the dry fertilizer below to form strips, and put the containing Livestock and poultry manure and other materials, domestic garbage, sludge, etc. with a large amount of water are placed in the middle so that the water above can seep to the bottom and then be turned over.
3. Stack the base material in strips on a flat surface. The stack width and height should be equal to the working width and height of the equipment as much as possible, and the specific length needs to be calculated. TAGRM's turners are equipped with integral hydraulic lifting and drum hydraulic lifting technology, which can adjust themselves to the maximum size of the stack.
4. Sprinkle the fertilizer base materials such as the piled livestock and poultry manure and other materials, domestic garbage, sludge, etc. with biological fermentation inoculants.
5. Use a turning machine to evenly mix the straw, livestock and poultry manure and other organic materials, domestic garbage, sludge, (water content should be 50%-60%), fermentation bacteria agent, etc., and it can be deodorized in 3-5 hours. , 16 hours to heat up to 50 degrees (about 122 degrees Fahrenheit), when the temperature reaches 55 degrees (about 131 degrees Fahrenheit), turn the heap again to add oxygen, and then start stirring whenever the temperature of the material reaches 55 degrees to achieve uniform fermentation, The effect of increasing oxygen and cooling, and then repeat this process until it is completely decomposed.
6. The general fertilization process takes 7-10 days. Due to different climates in different places, it may take 10-15 days for the material to be completely decomposed. high, potassium content increased. Powdered organic fertilizer is made.
Compost turning operation:
1. It can be controlled by both temperature and smell. If the temperature is higher than 70°C (about 158 degrees Fahrenheit), it should be turned over, and if you smell the smell of anaerobic ammonia, it should be turned over.
2. When turning the pile, the inner material should be turned outward, the outer material should be turned inside, the upper material should be turned downward, and the lower material should be turned upward. This ensures that the material is fully and evenly fermented.