|Rate Power||182KW（247PS）||WEITOU||Ground pressure||0.75Kg/cm²|
|Rate speed||2200r/min||Working width||4300mm||Max.|
|Fuel consumption||≤235g/KW·h||Working height||2000mm||Max.|
|fuel capacity||120L||Forward speed||L: 0-8m/min H: 0-21m/min|
|Wheel tread||4920mm||W2||Rear speed||L: 0-8m/min H:0-21m/min|
|Wheel base||1770mm||Steel||Feed port width||4300mm|
|Weight||10000kg||Without fuel||Drive mode||Hydraulic|
|Diameter of roller||979mm||With knife||Working capacity||2050m³/h||Max.|
Unlike other models, the M4800 is wheel-driven and has wide, non-slip tires for better grip and easier maintenance. In terms of overall frame and transmission design, it is the same as the M4000 series, with integral lifting and drum lifting functions, powerful horsepower, suitable for various environments and material handling work.
In order to find a balance between the functional requirements and the simplicity of maintenance, the TAGRM design department innovatively adopts the combination of hydraulic transmission + large gear chain transmission to perfectly realize the lifting of the main body and minimize the maintenance cost. To achieve the goal of the lowest overall cost, save a lot of money for customers.
The process of making compost:
1. Livestock and poultry manure and other materials, organic domestic waste, sludge, etc. are used as fertilizer base materials, pay attention to the carbon-nitrogen ratio (C/N): Since composting materials have different C/N ratios, we need to use The C/N ratio is controlled at the 25~35 that the microorganism likes and the fermentation can proceed smoothly. The C/N ratio of the finished compost is usually 15~25.
2. After the C/N ratio is adjusted, it can be mixed and stacked. The trick at this point is to adjust the overall moisture content of the compost to 50-60% before starting. If the water content of livestock and poultry manure and other materials, domestic garbage, sludge, etc. is too high, you can add organic matter, relatively dry auxiliary materials that can absorb water, or use the method of backflow to put the dry fertilizer below to form strips, and put the containing Livestock and poultry manure and other materials, domestic garbage, sludge, etc. with a large amount of water are placed in the middle so that the water above can seep to the bottom and then be turned over.
3. Stack the base material in strips on a flat surface. The stack width and height should be equal to the working width and height of the equipment as much as possible, and the specific length needs to be calculated. TAGRM's turners are equipped with integral hydraulic lifting and drum hydraulic lifting technology, which can adjust themselves to the maximum size of the stack.
4. Sprinkle the fertilizer base materials such as the piled livestock and poultry manure and other materials, domestic garbage, sludge, etc. with biological fermentation inoculants.
5. Use a turning machine to evenly mix the straw, livestock and poultry manure and other organic materials, domestic garbage, sludge, (water content should be 50%-60%), fermentation bacteria agent, etc., and it can be deodorized in 3-5 hours. , 16 hours to heat up to 50 degrees (about 122 degrees Fahrenheit), when the temperature reaches 55 degrees (about 131 degrees Fahrenheit), turn the heap again to add oxygen, and then start stirring whenever the temperature of the material reaches 55 degrees to achieve uniform fermentation, The effect of increasing oxygen and cooling, and then repeat this process until it is completely decomposed.
6. The general fertilization process takes 7-10 days. Due to different climates in different places, it may take 10-15 days for the material to be completely decomposed. high, potassium content increased. Powdered organic fertilizer is made.
The function of the compost turner:
1. Stirring function in raw material conditioning.
In compost production, to adjust the carbon-nitrogen ratio, pH, water content, etc. of raw materials, some auxiliary materials must be added. The main raw materials and various auxiliary materials, which are roughly stacked together in proportion, can be mixed evenly by the turning and polishing machine to achieve the purpose of conditioning.
2. Adjust the temperature of the raw material pile.
During the operation of the compost turning machine, the raw material pellets are fully contacted and mixed with the air, and a large amount of fresh air can be contained in the material pile, which is helpful for aerobic microorganisms to actively generate fermentation heat, and the temperature of the pile rises; when the temperature is high, the supplement of fresh air can be used. Cool down the stack temperature. A state of alternating medium temperature - high temperature - medium temperature - the high temperature is formed, and various beneficial microorganisms grow and multiply rapidly in the temperature range they are adapted to.
3. Improve the permeability of the raw material windrow pile.
The turning system can process the material into small clumps, so that the viscous and dense material pile becomes fluffy and elastic, forming a suitable porosity.
4. Adjust the moisture of the raw material windrow pile.
The suitable water content of raw material fermentation is around 55%, and the moisture standard of finished organic fertilizer is below 20%. During fermentation, biochemical reactions will generate new water, and the consumption of raw materials by microorganisms will also cause water to lose its carrier and become free. Therefore, with the timely reduction of water during the fertilizer-making process, in addition to the evaporation formed by heat conduction, the turning of the raw material by the turning machine will form mandatory water vapor emission.
5. To realize the special requirements of the composting process.
For example, the crushing of raw materials, giving a certain shape to the raw material pile or realizing quantitative displacement of raw materials, etc.